Uni-Coat 3000 Micaprotector MC is a single component, moisture curing, surface-tolerant, urethane intermediate coating, Uni-Coat 3000 Micaprotector MC utilizes an optimum blend of micaceous iron oxide (MIO), zinc, other corrosion inhibiting pigments and resins designed for application over most generic primer/coating systems. The plate-like structure of MIO provides maximum surface tolerance by its ability to overlap most conventional coatings without compromising the existing adhesion characteristics to the substrate and promotes mechanical bonding for top-coating.
For use over properly prepared surfaces such as Ferrous Metal, Galvanized Metal, Ductile Iron, etc. in Industrial, chemical and/or marine environments:
- As a primer in a coating system for bridges, tanks, chemical-, and marine structures
- Refineries, piping and other structural installations
- Cargo holds and ship decks
- Ideal as a stripe coating over primed surfaces
- Ideal as a repair coating on previously existing coatings
- Superior coverage on edges and bridging over cracks due to the micaceous iron oxide addition
Packaging: 1, 2½, 5, and 10 Litre Cans
Product code: 08544-xx
Weight : 1,79 ± 0,05 Kg/L.