Uni-Coat 3000 Steelprotect MC is a single component, moisture curing, zinc containing primer. The product combines a high-end protection with simple application. Excellent adhesion on damp surfaces.
- Impervious to residual blasting fluid
- Easy to apply and no re-coat restrictions
- Excellent durability
- Outstanding abrasion and chemical resistance
- Very good corrosion resistance and excellent adhesion
As a strong corrosion-resistant layer on minimally prepared substrates and by the excellent properties applicable as single layer system.
- As a (temporary) primer in a paint system for bridges, storage tanks, constructions, pipes, ship constructions, etc.
- Ideal for priming water assisted abrasive blasted surfaces where flash rusting or blooming limits the use of conventional zinc rich coatings
- Primer for poorly prepared surfaces, old paint, tightly adherent rust
- In a system meets the requirements in ISO 12944-6 C4H.
Packaging: 1, 2½, 5, and 10 Litre Cans
Product code: 09960-xx
Weight : 1,62 ± 0,05 Kg/L.