Uni-Coat 3000 Zinc MC is a single component, moisture curing, zinc-rich primer. Specially designed for low temperature application to steel.
- High resistance to mud cracking
- Easy to apply and no re-coat restrictions
- Excellent durability
- Outstanding abrasion and chemical resistance
- Very high corrosion resistance and adhesion
- Very malleable coating due to the high zinc content
As a high corrosion-resistant coating on minimally prepared substrates and by the excellent properties applicable as single layer system.
- As a primer in a coating system for bridges, tanks, chemical-, and marine structures
- Ideal for priming water assisted abrasive blasted surfaces where flash rusting or blooming limits the use of conventional zinc-rich coatings
- Acceptable for use with cathodic protection with selected topcoats
- Can be used as an alternative to Hot Dip galvanization
- Ideal for re-loading old galvanized structures
- Ideal for tough-up work on welding seams and new galvanization
Packaging: 1, 2½, 5 Litre Cans
Product code: 09971-xx
Weight : 3,80 ± 0,05 Kg/L.