Uni-Coat 4000 Safety HD is a Three-component solvent free, 100% solid, Polyurethane system which in combination with an aggregate dressing provides a flexible, impervious and high friction anti-skid surface. The flexible design of the cured system allows it to move and flex with the structure applied on and it deflects under load.
- Excellent adhesion to correctly prepared and primed metal and non-metal surfaces
- Outstanding resistant against different chemicals and solvents.
- Excellent application properties
- Seamless, flexible and water resistant
- Excellent abrasion resistant
- Spark free with low spread of flames
Designed for use as an anti-skid system on well prepared non-metal and steel surfaces.
- Decks of bridges
- Deck of footbridges
- RoRo decks and ramps
- Ferry decks and ramps
- Helidecks, platforms, gangways
- Drilling rigs
- PCTC ramps
Packaging: 5 and 20 Kg Sets
Product code: 04905-XX
Weight : Comp. A – 1,66 ± 0,05 Kg/Lt.
Comp. B – 1.09 ± 0,05 Kg/Lt.
Comp. C – 2,37 ± 0,05 Kg/Lt.