Uni-Coat 3000 Micazinc MC is a single component, moisture curing, surface-tolerant, zinc primer. With enhanced coating strength and edge protection due to the micaceous iron oxide addition. Specially designed for low temperature application to steel.
- High resistance to mud cracking
- Easy to apply and no re-coat restrictions
- Excellent durability
- Outstanding abrasion and chemical resistance
- Very high corrosion resistance and excellent adhesion
As a high corrosion-resistant coating on minimally prepared substrates and by the excellent properties applicable as single layer system.
- As a primer in a coating system for bridges, tanks, chemical-, and marine structures
- Cargo holds and ship decks
- Ideal for priming water assisted abrasive blasted surfaces where flash rusting or blooming limits the use of conventional zinc rich coatings
- Primer for poorly prepared surfaces, old paint, tightly adherent rust
Packaging: 1, 2½, 5, and 10 Litre Cans
Product code: 09966-xx
Weight : 2,45 ± 0,05 Kg/L.